Microbiomes Drive Planetary Health - A Cluster of Excellence for Microbiome Research in Austria
Veröffentlicht: 14. 3. 2023
The Austrian Science Fund FWF has awarded the first five Clusters of Excellence within its science excellence initiative.
The Cluster of Excellence Microbiomes Drive Planetary Health pools the competences of thirty researchers from seven institutes across Austria with the aim to understand how microbiomes regulate planetary health. With their ambitious project, the team was able to succeed in the first call of the competitive Austrian excellence programme.
Board of Directors of the Cluster of Excellence "Microbiomes Drive Planetary Health" and participating institutions
- Michael Wagner (Universität Wien) - head of board
- Christina Kaiser (Universität Wien)
- Christine Moissl-Eichinger (MedUni Graz)
- Alexander Bergthaler (ÖAW, CeMM)
- Angela Sessitsch (AIT)
- Leonid Sazanov (IST Austria)
- Alexander Moschen (JKU Linz)
- Bernhard Lendl (TU Wien))
- Log in to post comments